Saturday, July 30, 2011

the latest

source
Well, here's the latest...

I regret to inform you that my sweet, beautiful fishie Squeak has passed away.  My lovely fish was unfortunately caught in the filter of the pond he was spending the summer in when a horrible raccoon disassembled the filter.  Little Squeak was stuck and he could not breathe.  He was a wonderful, nice, fat fishie and he is and will always be greatly missed.  He lived a long and glorious life and he died peacefully before he really knew what was up.  I hope the other fish in the pond aren't too sad.  I'm sure they will help my other fish, Bubbles, through this tough time.  We all love you, Squeak.  Rest in peace.

Also, my doggie Jack pulled a muscle in his neck :( poor pup!  He can hardly move and just petting him hurts... the vet says if he doesn't get better with the pills and muscle relaxants, they'll get him to a CT scan in Great Falls.  Poor puppy!  Today he chased a chipmunk and I think that made him feel a bit better.  At least he doesn't have to have the lampshade of shame on his neck, like another dog I saw today. :( On a brighter note, here's some good things:

seeing the decemberists in missoula(!)... more on this later, i promise • discovering what delicious works of evil i can do with a blender (banana, peach, oj, greek yogurt & lot of ice... mmm) • having lots of friends out for a 2 day sleepover • swimming in the river for hours and developing the first stages of hypothermia • having an awesome aunt/cousins who sent me the dress i have been wanting forever watching "tangled" three times in two days • the very cute cat at the vet's office • successfully climbing up onto the roof via nearby tree and doing karate up there • nutella • learning how to make flowers out of buttons • staying with my dad's step dad's wonderful niece peggy while in missoula.  she loves crafts and taught me how to hook wool and make really cool flowers out of buttons! her house is HUGE. • having that urge to look at pictures of vintage bikes (?) • new sunglasses • teaching myself guitar • typewriters • rocky road ice cream in the freezer calling my name...brb • ramen nooodles.  "oriental" flavor. • i realize most of this is about food.  now that's what a good blog post should look like ;) • mr. timn • an utterly on-the-spot ad-lib filming of mr. timn with my awesome friends (i'll post it below... it's not quite complete, though.) 

And here's some links for ya:


And last but definitely not least, that video:

 
Sorry about the horrible quality... as I said, it was completely spur-of-the-moment and we only had one camera, my dad's, which was out of batteries and doesn't have the best film quality.  I just did my best with what I had.  My next vid will be better I hope!

PS my Rocky Road was disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment